COVID-19 Staying at home, pre-existing conditions, high risk patients and more...
If you think you might have coronavirus or you’ve been in close contact with someone who has it visit NHS 111 online coronavirus service for advice.
Well-being while staying at home
Taking care of your mind as well as your body is really important while staying at home because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Visit NHS Every Mind Matters for advice, practice advice and support groups.
If you cannot wait to see a doctor and feel unable to cope or keep yourself safe, it’s important to get support.
To stay fit and healthy whilst at home, try the NHS Home workout videos.
Advice for patients with pre-existing conditions
- Macmillan – Cancer and coronavirus
- Asthma UK – What to do if you have asthma
- Blood Cancer UK – Information for people affected by blood cancer
- Diabetes UK – Coronavirus and diabetes
- Kidney Care UK – Guidance for patients with kidney disease
Covid-19 Vaccination Help
- Book or manage your coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination
- The COVID Vaccination Resolution Centre for when a vaccine does not appear correctly in NHS records (eg you had the vaccine abroad) is accessible by calling 119.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination status for travelling abroad
Advice for Vulnerable Patients
- Guidance on shielding and protecting extremely vulnerable people
- How to get support for extremely critical vulnerable person
- Advice for people at higher risk – those who are 70 or older, are pregnant or have a condition that increases the risks from coronavirus.
- Pregnancy advice