Freedom of Information Act
The Practice’s Publication Scheme sets out certain classes of information routinely available to the public. The 7 classes of information available are:
1. Who we are and what we do.
2. What we spend and how we spend it.
3. What our priorities are and how we are doing.
4. How we make decisions.
5. Our policies and procedures.
6. Lists and Registers.
7. The service the Practice offers.
Requests for the Publication Scheme should be made in writing to the Business Manager via the Contact Us form.