News on Covid passes for 12-15years, COVID vaccines administered abroad, Vaccine Exemption Forms and Covid Recovery Certificates

These services are not available through your GP, please use the following links to access.

Covid passes for 12-15 year olds – request online or call 119

GOV: Covid Passes for Children

Covid vaccines administered abroad can be added to your NHS England records:

NHS: Abroad Covid Vaccinations

Vaccine Exemption Forms:

GOV: Vaccine Exemption Forms