All KAMP flu invitations have now gone out, if you haven’t booked your appointment yet, please call the surgery to book in.
Clinics are Saturday 1st October at the Bouverie Hall, Pewsey or Sunday 9th October at the Marlborough Leisure Centre.
(If you are over 50 without a long term medical condition, you will be eligible from mid-October)
If you are housebound, we will be contacting you shortly.
Who is Eligible for an NHS Flu Vaccine?
- All patients aged 65 years and over on 31 March 2023
- Close/Household contacts of immunocompromised individuals aged 6 months and over
- Frontline health and social care workers
- People in long-stay residential or homes
- Those aged 6 months and over with the following conditions:
- Chronic respiratory disease – asthma that requires continuous or repeated use of inhaled or systemic steroids or with previous exacerbations requiring hospital admission.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Children who have previously been admitted to hospital for lower respiratory tract disease
- Chronic heart disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Chronic liver disease
- Chronic neurological disease
- Asplenia or dysfunction of the spleen
- Pregnant women
- Morbidly obese (class III obesity) aged 16+
- Those with learning disability or severe neurological disability